Supermicro's X10DRX server motherboard is the most advanced I/O platform available featuring the maximum number of PCI-E slots that can be fitted into a standard 4U case. High density I/O platforms require huge amounts of high performance connectivity which can only be provided through PCI-E expansion cards.
The X10DRX is the base motherboard used in Supermicro systems such as SYS-6038R-TRX and SYS-6048R-TRX geared for Network Gateways, Surveillance DVR, Industrial Server Solutions, Head-node controller, and Flash Array Appliances. The key features of the X10DRX server motherboard are:
- Dual E5-2600 v3 CPUs up to 145W
- 16 DIMM, 1TB Reg. ECC DDR4 up to 2133MHz
- 10 PCI-E 3.0 x8 & 1 PCI-E 2.0 x4 in x8 slot
- 10x SATA3 ports
- SuperDOM, TPM support
- Intel I350 Dual port Gigabit LAN
- Proprietary form factor 15.2" x 13.2"
- IPMI 2.0 and KVM with dedicated LAN
This motherboard can handle up to 145W processors which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (16 core) CPU's. 10x SATA ports is very common on the new platforms so you should no issues with storage options. This board also includes 9 USB ports, 5 of those are USB 3.0. This allows a large number of external devices to be connected.
Let us take a closer look at the X10DRX server motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series