Supermicro's X10DRX server motherboard is the most advanced I/O platform available featuring the maximum number of PCI-E slots that can be fitted into a standard 4U case. High density I/O platforms require huge amounts of high performance connectivity which can only be provided through PCI-E expansion cards.
The X10DRX is the base motherboard used in Supermicro systems such as SYS-6038R-TRX and SYS-6048R-TRX geared for Network Gateways, Surveillance DVR, Industrial Server Solutions, Head-node controller, and Flash Array Appliances. The key features of the X10DRX server motherboard are:
- Dual E5-2600 v3 CPUs up to 145W
- 16 DIMM, 1TB Reg. ECC DDR4 up to 2133MHz
- 10 PCI-E 3.0 x8 & 1 PCI-E 2.0 x4 in x8 slot
- 10x SATA3 ports
- SuperDOM, TPM support
- Intel I350 Dual port Gigabit LAN
- Proprietary form factor 15.2" x 13.2"
- IPMI 2.0 and KVM with dedicated LAN
This motherboard can handle up to 145W processors which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (16 core) CPU's. 10x SATA ports is very common on the new platforms so you should no issues with storage options. This board also includes 9 USB ports, 5 of those are USB 3.0. This allows a large number of external devices to be connected.
Let us take a closer look at the X10DRX server motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard