The Supermicro X10DAi workstation motherboard is one of three products in this class. These are X10DAi, X10DAC, and X10DAX.
The basic motherboard is the X10DAi, which we will review here. The X10DAC adds an LSI 3008 SAS3 (12Gbps controller) and enhanced network ports. The X10DAX adds overclocking features (BCLK only).
All three motherboards support dual Intel E5-2600 v3 (Socket R3) Haswell-EP processors based on Intel's 22nm processing Technology. Supermicro designed these motherboards as balanced solutions that deliver performance, power efficiency, and feature load.
Using the PCH C612, the X10DAi motherboard supports Intel's Node Manager 3.0, Intel Management Engine, and new DDR4 with speeds up to 2133MHz. The end result is the X10DAi is optimized for workstation platforms used for graphics applications and engineering CAD drawings. The key features of the X10DAi workstation motherboard are:
- Dual HSW EP E5-2600 v3 (Socket R3 up to 160W), QPI up to 9.6GT/s
- Intel C612 chipset
- 16 DIMM, 1TB Reg. ECC DDR4 up to 2133 MHz
- Three PCIe 3.0 x16, two PCIe 3.0 x8, one PCIe 2.0 x4 (in x8 slot)
- Intel dual i210 GbE
- 10 SATA3, 11 USB Ports (6 USB 3.0)
- 7.1 HD audio
- 6x USB 3.0
- Thunderbolt AOC support
- 12" x 13" E-ATX Form Factor
This motherboard can handle up to 160W processors, which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (16 core) CPUs. Having ten SATA ports is very common on the new platforms, so you should have no issues with storage options.
This board also includes eleven USB ports, and six of those are USB 3.0. This allows a large number of external devices to be connected. We always seem to need more USB ports on our workstations, and the X10DAi is equipped to handle that. 7.1 HD audio and Thunderbolt AOC support are included to round out the features on the X10DAi.
PRICING: You can find the Supermicro X10DAi (Intel C612) Workstation Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay, Corrupted Monk Boss
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- Bitmain announces next-gen Antminer ASICs ship soon with 7nm
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam