The Supermicro X10DRL-CT server motherboard is the smallest form factor 2P system board that we have tested in the lab. Its small form factor enables it to be installed in compact systems and short depth server cases.
The X10DRL-CT is the base motherboard used in Supermicro systems such as SYS-1028R-MCTR and SYS-1028R-MCT which are compact 1U servers that offer high speed storage with an LSI 3108 controller and Intel X540 Dual 10GBase-T ports for fast network speed. The key features of the X10DRL-CT server motherboard are:
- Dual E5-2600 v3 CPUs up to 145W
- 8x DIMM, up to 512GB ECC DDR4 up to 2133MHz
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 & 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots
- 6x SATA3 ports
- LSI 3108 controller with 8x mini SAS3 12Gbps ports
- SuperDOM, TPM support
- 2x Intel i210 Dual GbE LAN ports, 2x Intel X540 Dual 10GBase-T ports
- ATX form factor 12" x 10"
- IPMI 2.0 and KVM with dedicated LAN
This motherboard can handle up to 145W processors, which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (18 core) CPU's. Let us take a closer look at the X10DRL-CT server motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz