Buffalo has a long history in consumer level storage solutions market. From the DriveStation to the LinkStation, they build many solutions to fit users' needs, and while simple NAS storage solutions can fit the bill for anyone looking to store their personal data, there may come a time when you want a full blown storage server in a box.
The TeraStation from Buffalo is their top-of-the-line network storage solution fit for prosumers and businesses that want the flexibility of Windows and unlimited user scaling. The TeraStation 5600 features a six-bay hot swappable design with the Intel Atom D2700 at its core and 4GB of RAM supporting.
Being a Windows Storage Server, the TeraStation 5600WSS comes with Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard installed on your selection of disks ranging in capacity from 2TB up to 4TB, which is preconfigured in a RAID 1 for the OS and RAID 5 for the storage pool. For additional connectivity, the TeraStation houses dual USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports on the rear of the unit along with dual Gigabit NICs.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP for the 12TB TeraStation 5600 WSS is listed at $2,699.99, while the 24TB model can be had for $4,199.99. Warranty is listed at three years, with an optional five-year enhanced warranty available as well.
PRICING: You can find the Buffalo TeraStation 5600 WSS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Buffalo TeraStation 5600 WSS retails for $2,402.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit