Senior Hardware Editor - Ohio, USA
Growing up in a small farm town, tech wasn't around, unless it was in a tractor. At an early age, Tyler's parents brought home their first PC. Tyler was hooked and learned what it meant to format a HDD, spending many nights reinstalling Windows 95. Tyler's love and enthusiast nature always kept his PC nearby. Eager to get deeper into tech, he started reviewing.
Editorial Responsibilities: CPUs, motherboards, networking, storage devices, SDDs under 2TB, and HDDs
Tyler Bernath has written 1138 pieces of content
- February 2021
- ASRock B550 Taichi Razer Edition Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z490 Vision D Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z490 AORUS Master Motherboard Review
- Should I buy upgrade my GTX 1060 GPU only or the rest of the system?
- Sabrent EC-SNVE USB-C Tool-Free SSD Enclosure Review
- ASRock W480 Creator Motherboard Review
- Can I install three RTX 3090 GPUs on GIGABYTE's X570 Extreme/Master? January 2021
- Terrible gaming performance with Godfall, what could be the problem?
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT-based gaming PC good enough for Flight Sim 2020?
- What's the best AMD motherboard for under $200 for Ryzen 3200G CPU?
- Refresh rates vs. FPS, what is better for optimal gaming experience?
- QSAN XCubeNXT XN8016D 16-Bay 3U Review
- Should I buy an AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or Intel Core i3 10th Gen CPU?
- Synology DS1621xs+ SMB NAS Review
- How to fix blue screen of death after installing Radeon RX 5700 XT?
- Samsung 870 EVO 4TB SATA SSD Review
- Best gaming GPU to be paired with new AMD Ryzen 5600X-based computer?
- Amazon eero Pro 6 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Platform Review
- Intel i9-10900K CPU + $400 cash for my ZOTAC RTX 3070 - good trade?
- ASUS ProArt Z490-CREATOR 10G Motherboard Review
- Linksys Velop AX4200 Wi-Fi 6 Whole Home Mesh System Review
- ASUS Prime Z490-A Motherboard Review
- Aruba InstantOn Networking Platform Review