Just the other day I wrote up what has been as truly pleasurable keyboard to use all the time, no matter that situation, the Vengeance K90 for MMO and RTS gamers, but today we have something a bit different.
In that review I stressed that just because the title said it wasn't specifically geared towards those of us with headshots in an FPS title, it was still very useable for anyone, not just MMO and RTS players. With the latest submission from Corsair I now get why regular users and FPS gamers were left out!
The mechanical keyboard I am looking at today is really a shrink of the original K90. By this I mean that it offers almost all of the same functionality, but two major components have been removed leaving a much smaller overall keyboard design once all of the G-keys are removed and of course the M-keys are gone as well. The second part to get the axe and what I miss the most is that super cool blue LED backlighting of the keys that would reflect off of the aluminum top for a visually tricked out appearance. Just because a couple of things have been removed doesn't mean that that is the end of the story. Even though Corsair removed a couple of the tricks that is going to make the K90 one of the most successful selling mechanical keyboards this year, the little brother doesn't hold back either, it just got looked at from a different approach during the design.
If you liked what you read about the K90, want to save a bit of cash on the purchase and Macro keys and LEDS aren't top of your list of "must haves" in a keyboard, then the latest submission is right up your alley. The Vengeance K60 Performance FPS mechanical gaming keyboard offers plenty of bang for the buck with the fact it keeps the Cherry MX red switches, the contoured wrist rest that even holds a surprise inside and lastly there is the material choices with aluminum winning out for the choice of materials to face this keyboard with.
That in mind, I say we get right into it and you can see for yourself if the K90 we just saw, or this streamlined version, the Vengeance K60 is the right weapon of choice for your hours of FPS gaming.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K60]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA 5 yanked from NVIDIA's GeForce Now streaming service
- The Clone Wars season 7 coming February 2020 on Disney+
- The Mandalorian's new trailer is like a Star Wars western
- Obi-Wan show confirmed for Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Spears return to Elder Scrolls in new Morrowind remaster mod Skywind
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best