Just the other day I wrote up what has been as truly pleasurable keyboard to use all the time, no matter that situation, the Vengeance K90 for MMO and RTS gamers, but today we have something a bit different.
In that review I stressed that just because the title said it wasn't specifically geared towards those of us with headshots in an FPS title, it was still very useable for anyone, not just MMO and RTS players. With the latest submission from Corsair I now get why regular users and FPS gamers were left out!
The mechanical keyboard I am looking at today is really a shrink of the original K90. By this I mean that it offers almost all of the same functionality, but two major components have been removed leaving a much smaller overall keyboard design once all of the G-keys are removed and of course the M-keys are gone as well. The second part to get the axe and what I miss the most is that super cool blue LED backlighting of the keys that would reflect off of the aluminum top for a visually tricked out appearance. Just because a couple of things have been removed doesn't mean that that is the end of the story. Even though Corsair removed a couple of the tricks that is going to make the K90 one of the most successful selling mechanical keyboards this year, the little brother doesn't hold back either, it just got looked at from a different approach during the design.
If you liked what you read about the K90, want to save a bit of cash on the purchase and Macro keys and LEDS aren't top of your list of "must haves" in a keyboard, then the latest submission is right up your alley. The Vengeance K60 Performance FPS mechanical gaming keyboard offers plenty of bang for the buck with the fact it keeps the Cherry MX red switches, the contoured wrist rest that even holds a surprise inside and lastly there is the material choices with aluminum winning out for the choice of materials to face this keyboard with.
That in mind, I say we get right into it and you can see for yourself if the K90 we just saw, or this streamlined version, the Vengeance K60 is the right weapon of choice for your hours of FPS gaming.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K60]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM