We have tested a lot of drives with the Indilinx Barefoot controller and are impressed every time a new one comes in. When it comes to getting the best ratio of performance, value and capacity, you really can't go wrong with this controller.
The one area that really stood out for me was the price of the G1 compared to other drives listed for sale at the same e-tailer. The Team Group Xreem G1 clearly cost less and in some cases by a large margin. This leads us to the next portion; where the hell can you buy them in North America or Europe? Newegg does list a few of Team Group's products, but the number has been dwindling down. Currently there are only a handful of thumb drives. We would really like to see Team get their products out to more resellers worldwide in the future.
When it comes to performance, the Team G1 is able to hang with the pack of other similarly configured drives from other manufacturers. Team also offers a nice 2 year warranty at a time when many manufacturers are starting to lower their warranty terms to just one year.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HBO announce intense VR 'Westworld Awakening' game, August 20 debut
- 2 billion glass spheres lasered into this jacket reflects every color
- Instagram puts a price on the head of nefarious user-data abusing apps
- 'Iron Harvest' reinvigorates the RTS genre, releases Sept 1st
- New historical turn-based strategy game 'Humankind' re-writes history
- I5-8250U laptop throttling while gaming. New fan, new heat sink yet, new thermal yet no avail. Please help.
- Rivet Networks: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Review
- z390 phantom gaming-itx/ac buzzing from mb
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director