We have tested a lot of drives with the Indilinx Barefoot controller and are impressed every time a new one comes in. When it comes to getting the best ratio of performance, value and capacity, you really can't go wrong with this controller.
The one area that really stood out for me was the price of the G1 compared to other drives listed for sale at the same e-tailer. The Team Group Xreem G1 clearly cost less and in some cases by a large margin. This leads us to the next portion; where the hell can you buy them in North America or Europe? Newegg does list a few of Team Group's products, but the number has been dwindling down. Currently there are only a handful of thumb drives. We would really like to see Team get their products out to more resellers worldwide in the future.
When it comes to performance, the Team G1 is able to hang with the pack of other similarly configured drives from other manufacturers. Team also offers a nice 2 year warranty at a time when many manufacturers are starting to lower their warranty terms to just one year.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard