The wait is finally over, with Tesla delivering its first Cybertrucks to customers starting on November 30. The company revealed more details about the highly anticipated electric vehicle during an event officially called the Cybertruck Delivery Event.
The event was helmed by none other than Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who took to the stage to showcase the impressive capabilities of the Cybertruck. The presentation consisted of displaying the previously undisclosed information about the Cybertruck - power, composition, payload capacity, pull strength, and, of course, speed. Now, tech analysts are predicting that the launch of the Cybertruck will skyrocket Tesla's value, with the product launch being described as a "big moment" for the company.
Wedbush analyst Dan Ives wrote that the launch of the Cybertruck is important for Tesla's "growth story over the coming years" and will be proof to doubters of Musk's capability to "expand the Tesla halo effect". Additionally, Ives wrote that the Cybertruck launch is unlikely to "move the financial needle" for the company throughout 2024, but show investors Tesla's determination toward innovation and separating itself from legacy automakers in the EV market.
- Read more: Tesla's Cybertruck is made of an alloy that didn't existence before it did
- Read more: Here's where you can watch the Cybertruck Delivery Event with Elon Musk
- Read more: Meta report warns the 2024 election will be influenced by Russia, Iran and China
- Read more: NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang throws a wet blanket on US chip supply chain race
- Read more: NASA announces its iconic space telescope has stopped working