The TT Show is back for another big week of news and happenings in the tech, gaming, and science space, with Jak and Kosta diving into many topics on TweakTown's official podcast. This week's episode is also sponsored by be quiet!, the premium German brand of some of the most sought-after power supplies, PC cases, water and air cooling, and desktop PC fans.
With the launch of the SHADOW BASE 800 case, you've got exceptional airflow and maximum space. This week's episode also goes in-depth into the recent launch of the Intel Arc A580 GPU and Kosta's review of the SPARKLE Intel Arc A580 ORC OC Edition. Entry-level sub-$200 graphics cards are back!
The duo also digs into Diablo IV's new season and Steam launch, Cooler Master's Sneaker X and all of the cool tech on hand at PAX Australia 2023, the announcement and launch of Google's new Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro, Pixel Watch 2, and Pixel Buds Pro, and the latest X/Twitter drama.
Plus, the latest on NASA's asteroid mission and the scary/hilarious "brand new organism" created by a very disturbed/advanced AI model. Kosta also sits down with Kevin Tabor from be quiet! To talk about all things PC building in a fun and candid chat. It's another bumper episode!
Listen and subscribe to The TT Show on your favorite podcast network.
All the topics discussed in this week's episode of The TT Show
- Read more: SPARKLE Intel Arc A580 ORC OC Edition Review
- Read more: 11 of the coolest bits of PC hardware and tech we saw at PAX Australia 2023
- Read more: Diablo 4 Season of Blood will make leveling faster, expand the endgame, and more
- Read more: Diablo 4 is coming to Steam, the second Blizzard game to appear on Valve's platform
- Read more: Google announces new Pixel 8 phones, Pixel Watch 2, and Pixel Buds Pro
- Read more: NASA is about to reveal to the world the sample it collected from asteroid Bennu
- Read more: Rumor that Windows 12 will charge a subscription fee is shot down in flames
- Read more: Nintendo will continue to support the Switch into 2025, Switch 2 still on track for late 2024
- Read more: Windows 11 native RGB controls are finally here, with the new Dynamic Lighting feature
- Read more: Scientists asked AI to create a walking robot and it birthed a 'brand-new organism'
- Read more: ASUS unveils the ROG Swift OLED PG49WCD, a 49-inch 5K ultrawide gaming monitor
- Read more: Scientists discover evidence of largest solar storm that has ever hit Earth within trees
- Read more: Elon Musk fires back at people complaining about headlines being removed from X