Samsung has just launched its two new foldable phones with the new Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3, Apple just announced its new iPhone 13 family of handsets, and Google is now teasing its next-gen Pixel 6 smartphones.
In some new advertising for Japan, Google launched a new campaign announcing their own original chips. The new original chips were made with a "crispy finish" and were "made by 100% Google", made with 5 different flavors that are all dipped in that "Googley Salty Flavor". Righty-o.
Google's new Pixel 6 smartphones use their own in-house Tensor SoC, which is why we're seeing the marketing push of its "own original chips" as it's about to use its own original chip, inside of the new Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro smartphones... get it?
- Read more: Google teases next-gen Pixel 6: powered by custom Google Tensor chip
- Read more: Google's next-gen Pixel 6 could have incredible 120Hz OLED display
- Read more: Google's next-gen Pixel 6 rumored to pack in-house 'Whitechapel' chip
Google explains: "Prior to the launch of Google's first smartphone equipped with genuine chips, we have prepared "genuine chips" that allow you to experience its appeal as soon as possible".
"A genuine chip manufactured entirely in-house for the new Google Pixel 6. Flying chips that let you enjoy its charm quickly. Made by 100% Google, it has a crispy finish. You should definitely enjoy the deliciousness of freshly made Hokuhoku".
- > NEXT STORY: Cheaper 500GB Xbox Series X SSD expansion cards possibly coming
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Everything you need to know about Warzone's new hardcore mode