The video has since gone viral on Reddit and has made its way over to other platforms such as TikTok. The Reddit user claims that the video was shot during a Red-Eye flight over the Pacific and that there were no buildings or ships below the "light balls". Additionally, the user goes on to claim that there were "14-16" distinct light balls and that there was a "pattern".
While the video certainly is interesting, many users on the UFO subreddit questioned its legitimacy as the user who posted the video wouldn't provide the thread with the details of the flight. It should also be noted that some users are suggesting that the lights may be oil rigs or light reflecting off the front of the camera lens. As always, the evidence is very minimal to officially conclude UFOs with these types of videos, which ultimately leaves the question up to you.
More UFO News:
- Read More: Viral photos of vanishing 'huge UFO' fact-checked showing what's real
- Read more: Declassified Australian UFO report involves 'cat-faced' & dwarf aliens
- Read more: Australian UFO report declassified indirectly confirms aliens exist
- Read more: New UFO update: US Navy shares sighting of underwater 'Tic Tac'
- Read more: International Space Station image shows ten 'UFOs' circling Earth