We all knew it was coming -- but now it's here: our first "official" look at the black suit Superman from Zack Snyder's Justice League.
The new footage of Superman in the iconic black suit was shown off during Justice Con, a virtual event where Snyder just finished chatting a few minutes ago and unveiled the footage. It has quickly set the Snyder Cut movement on fire, as I woke up to this news and instantly had tears in my eyes.
Snyder has promised much more footage of his cut of the movie in Zack Snyder's Justice League at DC FanDone in August.
More reading on Zack Snyder's Justice League:
- Boss Logic teases Man of Steel: Cerebral, playing mind games with us
- Zack Snyder's Justice League will be scored by Junkie XL, Hans Zimmer
- Professor X asks Superman about Zack Snyder's Justice League
- First footage of Zack Snyder's Justice League confirms Darkseid
- Wonder Woman 1984 delayed from June 5 to August 14, now to October 2
- HBO Max is live, Netflix and Disney+ competitor costs $15 per month
- Zack Snyder's Justice League might cost much more than $30M to finish
- Henry Cavill in talks to continue as Superman for the DCEU
- Zack Snyder's Justice League announced for 2021, exclusive to HBO Max
- Zack Snyder to host Man of Steel Watch Party on May 20, Q&A included
- Even Batman is affected by coronavirus, The Batman production halted
- Subway tweets Zack Snyder about a Justice League sandwich
- Superman DID have a black suit in Zack Snyder's Justice League
- Justice League Snyder Cut confirmed (again) by Jason Momoa (again)
- Every Superman, Batman, and Joker movie ever made to stream on HBO Max
- HBO Max launches in May 2020 for $14.99 per month
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Joss Whedon taking over 'Justice League' directing duty
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 4K Blu-ray Review