Oppo was meant to unveil its new Find X2 smartphone during MWC 2020, but when the conference was canceled -- those plans changed, too.
But now, a bunch of leaks have teased the internal specifications of the Oppo Find X2 leading into today where a Vietnamese e-commerce website has "accidentally" leaked the entire specifications sheet for the smartphone. We now have some 'confirmed' specs to share and they are not too shabby at all.
First off, Oppo will be using Qualcomm's flagship Snapdragon 865 processor in its new Find X2, 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Oppo will be offering up a higher-end model of the Find X2 with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage, while we'll have a 48-megapixel rear-facing camera backed up by a 13-megapixel and 8-megapixel sensors.
Oppo will be using a large 6.5-inch AMOLED panel with QHD+ resolution and super-smooth 120Hz refresh rate, with wired charging speeds of an insane 65W while wireless charging is still super quick with up to 30W. The battery itself sees Oppo using a large 4065mAh battery, which isn't too shappy for a mid-range handset.
Last updated: Feb 20, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S11 rumored to have 120Hz display
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 865 becomes the new everything champion
- Qualcomm to release suped-up Snapdragon 865+ in Q3 2020
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865: 20% faster than Snapdragon 855
- Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU 'most efficient graphics core in the world'
- > NEXT STORY: Xbox Series X packs dedicated audio hardware acceleration
- < PREVIOUS STORY: AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?