Remember that exclusive RDR2 story content and DLC that's only available on PC? Yeah, it's now up on PS4 and coming soon to Xbox One.
Rockstar Games today announced that the previous PC-only Red Dead Redemption 2 content is now available on PS4. The new game update adds a convenient photo mode to capture those amazing in-game moments (something the game should've launched with over a year ago, honestly) as well as a bunch of new weapons, missions, hideouts, treasure maps, and more.
The following content is now available for PS4 and is coming to Xbox One on January 21, 2020:
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: take on the deadly Del lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon's Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- "To The Ends of The Earth" Story Mode Mission
- Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
- > NEXT STORY: Clarifying the Xbox Series X name
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Dying Light 2 director says gamers need better worlds, not bigger ones