Ubisoft and Nintendo have finally officially announced the remastered edition of Assassin's Creed III for the Nintendo Switch after the absolute flop of leaks the past couple of weeks.
Experience Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed Liberation together on #NintendoSwitch with revamped gameplay and added console specific features when Assassin's Creed III Remastered launches on May 21. pic.twitter.com/1sL6FrXF4A— Assassin's Creed (@assassinscreed) February 13, 2019
If you haven't been following the build up of the remastered edition of Assassin's Creed III for the Nintendo Switch, here is a quick re-cap of what has happened. At the end of January 28th, we saw that multiple European retailers listed on their websites "Assassin's Creed III Remastered" for the Nintendo Switch. Then yesterday, Ubisoft officially announced the remastered edition for Assassin's Creed III for the Xbox One, PS4 and PC, but didn't mention anything about a Nintendo Switch version.
Ubisoft must of forgotten to take the listing off their website, as fans captured images of Assassin's Creed III supposedly coming to the Switch, yet there was still no official announcement from either Ubisoft or Nintendo. Now, both Ubisoft and Nintendo have officially announced the Switch version and a listing for the title has appeared on the Nintendo website revealing details. Within the entirety of this post, I have provided the details of the Switch edition. Assassin's Creed III remastered will be coming to the Nintendo Switch on May 21st, 2019.
Optimized for the Nintendo Switch:
- Play in TV Mode, Handheld Mode, or Tabletop Mode
- Touch Screen Interface
- HD Rumble
- Optimized HUD
- Motion control aiming
Fight for freedom during the American Revolution: Experience the Assassin's Creed universe on the eve of the American Revolution. Play as Connor, who is the warrior son of a Native American mother and British father, to secure liberty of the nation.
Vast Diverse Open World to Explore: Connor's story will allow you to explore unique environments:
- New York
- The Frontier
- Epic Naval missions
Assassin's Creed III Remastered includes:
Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered
All solo DLCs:
- Benedict Arnold Missions: A set of four memories contained the Assassin Connor's efforts to expose Benedict Arnold's plan to hand over West Point to the British Army.
- Hidden Secrets Pack: 3 missions for an additional hour of gameplay, taking you from the Lost Mayan Ruins to the high seas. Each success is rewarded with an in-game weapon! Players will also receive 2 single-player skins including the original uniform of the Captain of the Aquila and the traditional Colonial Assassin
- Tyranny of King Washington: A 3-part story exploring an alternate reality in which George Washington goes mad with unlimited power, foregoing Presidency to rule as tyrannical King. In this alternate world, Connor is and remains Ratonhnhakéton. Having never become an Assassin, he must endure new trials, acquiring the skills he'll need to take down a possessed Washington and win freedom for his land once and for all
- >> NEXT STORY: AMD Radeon 19.2.2 drivers ready for Radeon VII, Metro Exodus
- << PREVIOUS STORY: The Verge's parent company has a cry, hunts down YouTubers
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de