Battlefield V is surely going to be one of the biggest games of 2018, but what type of PC will you need to play in that gloriously WWII-set battlefield? Not much, at least with the preliminary PC system requirements.
EA requires that you have an Intel Core i5-6600K or AMD FX-6350 processor, with 8GB of RAM and 50GB of HDD space. As for graphics cards, you won't need the latest and greatest to run it - only if you want those high frame rates and resolutions, especially 4K 144Hz G-Sync gaming monitors and 4K 120Hz G-Sync TVs coming soon from NVIDIA with their Big Format Gaming Displays (BFGDs).
You'll need an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7850, which isn't too bad at all. I'm sure there's going to be lots of graphical bells and whistles that we'll be able to tweak and max out, for next-gen GeForce GTX 1180 and GTX 1170, as well as all current-gen GTX 10 series graphics card owners.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50GB
- >> NEXT STORY: Tennis World Tour serves up its launch trailer
- << PREVIOUS STORY: PUBG dev says Epic: copyright infringement/plagiarism claims
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de