AMD has just released their latest Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.3 HOTFIX for Radeon RX Vega drivers, which weigh in at 318MB for the Windows 10 drivers and a much bigger 440MB for the Windows 7 version. Download them here.
The new drivers fix an "intermittent crash issue may be experienced on some Radeon RX Vega series graphics products", as well as bunch of other known issues being squashed. This is what you can expect the new drivers to fix:
- Some desktop productivity apps may experience latency when dragging or moving windows.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow SixÃ,Â® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Rise of the Tomb RaiderÃ¢"Â¢ may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU's for compute workloads.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatchÃ¢"Â¢ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.