The LG G6 will be unveiled before the S8, on February 26th in Barcelona. We have already seen some images of the upcoming flagship, and now the prototype photos of the phone have leaked.
As you can see, the phone looks far from polished, but it does confirm some previous rumors. According to the images, the G6 will come with a dual camera and a fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone, as we previously reported.
It is also clear that the G6 will have USB Type-C port. Other rumors also suggest that the G6 will have a 5.7-inch display and it will probably be water resistant.
Unfortunately, the G6 won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 but instead, will have Snapdragon 821.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 06:07 am CDT
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- Rare Nintendo PlayStation prototype sells for $360,000 at auction
- New PlayStation 5 devkit revision possibly leaked
- Leaked PlayStation 5 prototype was faked by Blender VFX expert
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo Switch paid online service costs $26 a year
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NASA shows most detailed photos of Saturn's rings