Samsung won't be releasing or unveiling its next-gen Galaxy S8 smartphone at Mobile World Congress later this month, but the company will be showing something off - as it has just invited the press to its MWC press event with the tease of what looks like a new tablet.
Samsung hasn't included any more details in its invitation, but The Verge reports that the purported Galaxy Tab S3 passed through the FCC yesterday, with Korean site ET News writing that Samsung's new slate would rock a 9.6-inch 2048x1536 display, Qualcomm's current-gen Snapdragon 820 processor, and 4GB of RAM.
The event kicks off at 1PM ET on February 26, and we'll be on the ground at MWC 2017 to bring you all of the delicious mobile coverage.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:19 am CDT
- MWC canceled over coronavirus, because we didn't see that happening
- Samsung reduces MWC presence because of coronavirus outbreak
- Intel becomes plus-one in pulling out of MWC over coronavirus outbreak
- Dislike: Facebook also ditches MWC because of coronavirus
- Sony joins the growing list pulling out of MWC over coronavirus fears
- > NEXT STORY: New BioWare IP might be EA's unique answer to Destiny
- < PREVIOUS STORY: AMD reiterates: Vega graphics cards coming in Q2 2017