Chinese gaming giant - which now happens to own League of Legends - will have AMD's TressFX technology powering Monster Hunter Online.
Not only that, but AMD will be bringing over a number of performance optimizations, too. Tencent Games will release a patch later this month for Monster Hunter Online, injecting AMD's TressFX technology. According to AMD, there are a bunch of new features headed to Monster Hunter Online, including TressFX, Eyefinity, Radeon Software updates, and more. Here's the full list:
- AMD TressFX for natural hair and fur: The TressFX in MHO will bring monsters to life with natural-looking fur making them seem more realistic while delivering a more immersive gaming experience.
- AMD Eyefinity technology for multi-display gaming: Allows gamers the option to create their dream display setup so that they could survey the landscape to find the best target, or ratchet up the intensity in action-packed battles.
- Radeon Software updates for Improved performance: AMD Radeon Software updates will improve performance as well as stability, ensuring players get the best experience in MHO.
- Forward+ rendering optimization for more realistic lighting: These optimizations render various light sources, and then cull and store only those visible to the user, delivering exceptional-looking scenes without performance degradation.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:57 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Blood Bowl 2 World Cup gets $35,000 worth of prizes
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Xbox One won't receive background music feature until later this year