The latest slick offering from the big MS mob comes in the form of a rather miniature rodent, the Explorer Mini Mouse! The little gem is touting the latest all-surface tracking technology as well as power saving features and a sporty little bag, too!
The unit comes in a standard blister pack and contains some brilliant design changes, which means you don't have to take a knife to the packet to get it open (a process that usually involves me almost losing a finger). Instead, you simply pull a tear-strip down the side and open it up.
Inside we find a CD, manual and a spiffing little carry pouch for the mouse to keep it free of scratches and dust. The mouse and receiver are nestled snugly in the blister pack display window.
A battery is supplied so we can get things happening right away. Slamming the dongle in the slot and the battery in the hole, the mouse lights up in all its blueness. The LED is bright blue and there is a blue horseshoe band around the base of the mouse that gives it a very pimp-my ride sort of look.
The specs for the mouse are as follows:
Works on Virtually Any Surface
Snap-in Mini Transceiver for Portability
Sophisticated Design and Ergonomic Comfort
2.4 GHz Wireless, 30 ft. Reliable Wireless Range
Blue Lighting Effects
Designed for Notebook PCs
4+ Months Battery Life
3 Year Warranty
Let's now go and get some hands-on with this little wonder.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor