Interviewing CyberLink about HTPC and HD
We recently caught up with our friends at the happy and fun CyberLink HQ here in Taipei, Taiwan and asked them a range of questions addressing our concerns and also those of which we have seen posted in many audio visual forums around the world.
We say "happy and fun" as it's quite literally the most vibrant office we have visited, ever. Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink, actually encourages staff members to decorate the office with movie posters, drawings and painting on walls. Heck, even bring along your toys, figurines and comics from home - that's cool, too!
CyberLink is a Taiwanese company who made it big not only by getting numerous awards for a happy, hard working and ever changing workplace, but by making software enabling digital multimedia on computers. They have a range of different software for movie playback, recording, authoring and so on.
CyberLink's highlight product and what is known by most is "PowerDVD". Just recently they launched the latest version, PowerDVD 8 - including the more beefy Deluxe and Ultra versions. Each supports playback of HD video from Blu-ray and AVCHD discs as well as standard definition DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD-VR, DVD+VR and VCD, SVCD, Audio CD. It's going to be the focus of our interview today.
Let the Interview commence!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit