This year's Comic-Con was absolutely massive, with trailers for not only some of the biggest movies of the next 12 months but some of the biggest TV shows coming soon as well. We received trailers to Netflix original TV shows like Stranger Things and The Defenders, joined to the hype of Justice League and Thor: Ragnarok.
Comic-Con has always been a powerhouse event for movie and comic book fans alike, but with trailers to some of the largest TV shows in the world, the show is evolving. Stranger Things is a hot mess of Spielberg, 80s life, and an instant injection of nostalgia. It's pure happiness wrapped in a scary TV world, with an amazing array of music choices, and pure Spielberg looks. Speaking of Spielberg, we had a tease of Ready Player One, which looks AMAZING.
What We Expected
I knew that a new trailer for Justice League would be shown off, and I was really on the fence whether Warner Bros. would show off Superman in the latest trailer. We didn't get to see Superman, but the new trailer to Justice League was freakin' incredible.
The other big trailer I was waiting for was definitely Thor: Ragnarok which met my expectations and some, but I still feel like the previous trailer was a home run with the humor perfectly balanced and edited in the trailer perfectly between Thor and Hulk. We get a deeper look at the situation they're in, and some Bruce Banner action - and not just HULK SMASH mode.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, What We Expected]
- Page 2 [MCU vs DCEU - The Trailers]
- Page 3 [Justice League's New Trailer - Still No Superman]
- Page 4 [Thor: Ragnarok Looks AWESOME]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz