LAN and WLAN Throughput
Testing followed our standard procedure with the test system listed above. For LAN throughput the Archer A20 did quite well offering 946mbps
Wireless throughput started with the A20 reaching 154.98 in 2.4GHz and 661.44 in 5GHz. The second 5GHz band produced 654.82 putting this router just under the C5400v2 in our charts.
Mobile throughput offered 541.95 with our iPhoneXR, second in our current charts.
Above, we have throughput at distances of 5,10,20 and 30ft line of sight. For the Archer A20, we start at 77Mbps at 5ft and moving out to 10ft we see a slight increase to 96.4Mbps. At 20ft this regresses to 81Mbps, and at 30Ft we hold 85Mbps.
We have the same thing here for the 5GHz band. For this test, I was able to put the Archer up against the Deco M4 in single and 3 node setup. The Archer starts off strong at 538Mbps and moving out to 10Ft we hold that performance at 541Mbps. At 20Ft we see a sharp drop to 374Mbps and at 30Ft finishing up at 333Mbps.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Full Xbox One backward compatibility list of games
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- Twitch Streamers boycott themselves on Amazon's Prime Day
- If you cheat in Overwatch, Blizzard will shut down your game
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts