With Wi-Fi 6 on the horizon, TPLink launched a series of Archer wireless routers aimed at lowering the cost of entry for the budget-minded consumers. The high-end of this lineup is the Archer A20; an AC4000 Tri-band solution.
With the Archer A20 in house, we move to the build which sees this unit as an AC4000 class platform utilizing the Broadcom BCM4908. This is a quad-core SoC operating at 1.8GHz paired with 512M of memory and 128M of NAND flash.
The radios supplied are BCM4365E allowing this unit to take advantage of 1024QAM; this means 1625 Mbps for each 5GHz band and 750Mbps for the 2.4GHz band. Wired connectivity is managed through the 4908 SoC with four LAN and one WAN port. Additional connectivity is offered via USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports.
MSRP of the TP-Link Archer A20 comes in at $199.99 with a two-year warranty.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC COMBINES PS4, Xbox One X, Switch in water-cooled box
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price