While most new X399 motherboards coming out on the market are targeting the high-end demographic of users who use the WX series of processors, ASRock has decide to offer motherboards that support the 180W X-series processors instead. The addition of new X399 motherboards is always welcomed, so let's see what this motherboard has in store for us today.
The X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Gbit NIC, 2.5G NIC, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, three M.2 slots, support for up to 3-way SLI/CrossFireX.
The X399 Phantom Gaming 6 costs $249.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]