Today we look at a mini-ITX motherboard from Supermicro that is designed for gamers and enthusiasts alike. Supermicro's naming scheme might seem a bit confusing, but we have seen Supermicro change their new boards to use the new C9 moniker, which was traditionally reserved for higher-end models capable of supporting the new Core i9 series of CPUs.
We wouldn't typically pair a 9900K with a mini-ITX motherboard, mainly because of VRM concerns, but in this case we have hope Supermicro produced a motherboard capable of supporting the new CPU. Let's see how they did.
The C9Z390-CG-IW features two M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The C9Z390-CG-IW costs $201.76
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9Z390-CG-IW Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]