Today we look at a mini-ITX motherboard from Supermicro that is designed for gamers and enthusiasts alike. Supermicro's naming scheme might seem a bit confusing, but we have seen Supermicro change their new boards to use the new C9 moniker, which was traditionally reserved for higher-end models capable of supporting the new Core i9 series of CPUs.
We wouldn't typically pair a 9900K with a mini-ITX motherboard, mainly because of VRM concerns, but in this case we have hope Supermicro produced a motherboard capable of supporting the new CPU. Let's see how they did.
The C9Z390-CG-IW features two M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The C9Z390-CG-IW costs $201.76
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9Z390-CG-IW Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]