Today we take a look at ASUS's new Flagship for the AMD X399 chipset, the Zenith Extreme Alpha.
You might have seen our review of the Zenith Extreme before, but this new motherboard is designed to go above and beyond in regards to its VRMs and features. Let's see how this new motherboard delivers.
The Zenith Extreme Alpha offers an Intel NIC, a 10Gbit NIC, Wireless AC, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Zenith Extreme Alpha costs $620.01
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Zenith Extreme Alpha Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]