Talking about top of the line X399 motherboards designed for the ThreadRipper WX series isn't something we have been doing much as of late, but today we are going to take a look at MSI's MEG X399 CREATION.
The motherboard is designed to support the latest and greatest AMD ThreadRipper CPUs, so let's see what it has in store for us.
The MEG X399 CREATION features dual Intel NICs, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, three M.2 slots, support for up to 3-way SLI/CrossFireX, and even multiple RGB LED headers.
The MEG X399 CREATION costs $505.99
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and MEG X399 CREATION Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI MEG X399 CREATION Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI MEG X399 CREATION Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]