Today is the day we review our first micro-ATX X399 motherboard, and it's the first of its kind on the market. While the motherboard does utilize the smaller micro-ATX form factor, it still maintains all the platform's many features and even adds a few extras for fun. Overclocking features are still maintained, and overall quality doesn't seem to have taken a hit. Many vendors have opted not to venture into the niche market of small form factor motherboards, but ASRock goes head first into these markets as we have seen with ASRock's Intel HEDT motherboards, so let's see what they have for AMD's HEDT platform.
The X399M TAICHI features Dual Intel LAN, triple Ultra M.2, U.2, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, WIFI, and supports SLI and CrossFireX.
The X399M TAICHI is not yet on the market so we don't have a current price.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399M TAICHI Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK X399M TAICHI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK X399M TAICHI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]