Today is the day we review our first micro-ATX X399 motherboard, and it's the first of its kind on the market. While the motherboard does utilize the smaller micro-ATX form factor, it still maintains all the platform's many features and even adds a few extras for fun. Overclocking features are still maintained, and overall quality doesn't seem to have taken a hit. Many vendors have opted not to venture into the niche market of small form factor motherboards, but ASRock goes head first into these markets as we have seen with ASRock's Intel HEDT motherboards, so let's see what they have for AMD's HEDT platform.
The X399M TAICHI features Dual Intel LAN, triple Ultra M.2, U.2, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, WIFI, and supports SLI and CrossFireX.
The X399M TAICHI is not yet on the market so we don't have a current price.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASROCK X399M TAICHI (AMD X399) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASROCK X399M TAICHI (AMD X399) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399M TAICHI Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK X399M TAICHI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK X399M TAICHI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Former Sony boss says cross-play block is 'money' related
- Kingdom Hearts III story re-explained by series of videos
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass isn't open world, still HUGE
- RX Vega 56 with 120W TDP inside Acer's new gaming notebook
- PUBG: 50 million copies sold, 400 million players
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- ASUS ProArt PA27AC Monitor: The Best Workstation Monitor?!
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit