Z390 Aorus Pro Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio solution consists of a Realtek ALC1220 rated up to 120dB and supports an integrated headphone AMP, and GIGABYTE added some WIMA audio capacitors and some Gold series audio capacitors as well as a PCB divide to enhance audio performance.
We get an i219v PHY for the Gbit LAN. All three of the rear IO panel USB 3.1 ports have a PI3EQX re-driver, and the type-C ports use a Texas Instruments HD3220 type-C controller.
The GL850S is a USB 2.0 internal hub to provide four USB 2.0 ports on the rear IO. We also find an NXP level shifter that provides us with HDMI output on the rear IO.
An ITE IT8688E is the SuperIO controller on this motherboard, and it's capabilities for fan control and temperature monitoring are expanded by the IT8795 helper EC.
We find an ITE IT8297FN microcontroller used for digital/addressable RGB LED control. The motherboard also features dual BIOS in the form of two 128Mbit ROMs.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Aorus Pro Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]