Today we take at our second GIGABYTE Z390 motherboard, and while the first one had an excellent VRM, this model is more cost effective, so we aren't expecting the same quality VRM, but still a good one.
GIGABYTE has told us they have used DrMOS in many of their models that would have previously been discrete PowerPAKs because of the increased power requirements of the 9900K CPU. Let's see how this motherboard stacks up.
The Z390 Aorus Pro features two M.2 slots, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z390 Aorus Pro costs $181.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Aorus Pro Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023