Raijintek Orcus 360 RBW Liquid CPU Cooler
Even without a pump in the mix, the head or block of the AIO is bulky. The design is appealing, with the faked rivets around the transparent window with the "R" engraved into it. The Window is not only to see the flow indicator blades or the RGB lighting but is also a way to tell how full the loop is.
The right side of the block has a pair of ninety-degree swivel fittings, which have tubes and sleeving pushed onto them, held in place with the plastic covers. This is also where the RGB 4-pin lead comes from the block which is eighteen inches in length.
On the opposite side of the block is a removable fill cap. This is for when the inevitable evaporation takes place. The loop cannot be added on to, so it is only for topping off the fluid inside when the air bubble viewed through the block gets larger over time.
The base of the block is made of copper, which has been nickel plated after the milling process. The said process left, easy to see, milling marks and the base is also high in the center due to the convex nature of the plate.
The Orcus has the longest tubes of any similar AIO on the market at sixteen inches. Note that you will cross the pump as you make it from the block to the radiator, and the cable that powers the pump is eighteen inches in length.
You may have noticed by now the similarity to the Enermax Liqfusion coolers, but Raijintek has changed the pump slightly. The rubber cover on the pump is smoother than Enermax offered, and the Raijintek name is molded into the pump housing, but otherwise, it is the same system.
The 360mm radiator offered in the Orcus 360 RBW is made of aluminum and has a high fin per inch count, which make it tougher to eliminate heat. Keep in mind too, due to the mixed metals, only approved coolant mixtures should be used to top off the loop.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Raijintek Orcus 360 RBW Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media