Installation and Finished Product
What we did first was to install the Intel brackets on the head unit. Notice that the steel brackets sit on the top of the plastic tabs, and the screws in each corner secure them to the tabs.
We also have to prepare the backplate. You first alight the studs to fit the groove on the other side and then lock them into place with the plastic clips. You then slide the tabs to align with 1366/2011/2066 mounts, 115X mounting in the middle, and 775 closest to the center.
The next step is to take the assembled backplate and install it. Again, like the other Cooler Master coolers as of late, the orientation of the backplate does not matter.
To secure the head unit to the motherboard, all you do is add some thermal paste, set the head unit on the processor, and screw down the four nuts. We took them down until we ran out of threads, and while the straight slot works, we would appreciate Phillips heads on the nuts.
The only thing we had left to do was to mount the radiator. We chose the top of the D-Frame as it shows just how much room there is to take the radiator to the front, top, or back of just about any chassis.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML120L RGB CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new game service is like Game Pass
- Sekiro mod engine paves the way for expansive mods
- Sean Murray gives rare talk on No Man's Sky's triumphs, woes
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced