Accessories and Documentation
The main bits of hardware to get the ML120L mounted to the CPU is what we see here. Intel users will want to install the brackets on the left to the bottom of the head unit.
They will also be using the Intel-specific backplate. AMD users will want to opt for the brackets on the right, which lock the head unit to the factory socket mounting hardware found on the motherboard.
The clips on the left lock the studs on the right in top the backplate. LGA2011/2066 users will opt for the standoffs below the clips, all of the brackets use the small Philips screws to mount to the head unit, and on the right are the nuts to secure the brackets to the standoffs or studs.
To mount the fan, Cooler Master sends screws with large heads on them, and either set does not require a screwdriver to secure. Between the eight fan screws are a set of four screws to secure the open side of the radiator to the chassis. We are also given a tube of MasterGel, with enough inside to make a few attempts at mounting the cooler.
What you see here is for RGB control. The splitter cable on the left has one lead for the input of RGB, whether from the controller on the right or from the motherboard. The other end of the splitter has three connections so that you could power two fans as well as the head unit. In the middle is the Molex to 2-pin power cable for the controller, and a set of four 4-pin adapted for the RGB connections.
By part number, this is the same fan we saw on both the MA410P and the MA610P, but this is a 2000 RPM variation. The fan has rubber pads in the corners to isolate it from the chassis and radiator, the blades and hub are clear, and with two sleeved leads, it obtains power and RGB LED control.
Cooler Master has no issues presenting a manual which is simple to follow and get the cooler mounted in just a few simple steps. With the ML120L manual, we find the same thing. On the right is the warranty guide, and looking at the chart at the bottom, we see that liquid coolers are covered for two years.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML120L RGB CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit