We reviewed the ASRock X299 Taichi when it first launched, and today we will take a close look at its successor the X299 Taichi XE. The XE series of ASRock X299 motherboards is the reincarnation of their predecessors with improved power delivery and cooling. The motherboards are also quite high-end and offer top of the line features and quality.
The VRM is of top quality, and ASRock used a high-quality PCB as well. Let's take a look at the reincarnation of the X299 Taichi; the X299 Taichi XE.
The X299 Taichi XE offers a lot of features including Dual Intel LAN, Intel Wireless AC, USB 3.0, USB 3.1, triple M.2 slots, and high-end 7.1 channel HD audio.
The X299 Taichi XE costs $322.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Taichi XE Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK X299 Taichi XE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK X299 Taichi XE Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]