Here are key points about the GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3.
Affordable: The Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 is designed to offer a slew of platform features and cuts out a lot of the fluff so that consumers aren't paying for a lot of features they might not use. The Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 will cost less than the Gaming 3, and that is because GIGABYTE has reduced some features they might not have used.
You lose the IO panel cover, you get a different NIC, a USB 3.0 internal header was changed from type-C to type-A, and the OC button and headers have been removed. Those features aren't critical for many people, so GIGABYTE revamped the motherboard without them.
RGB LEDs: While this motherboard is a cut-down version of the Z370 Aorus Gaming 3, GIGABYTE still kept the RGB LED support with a total of four headers and integrated RGBs on the motherboard PCB.
Fan Control: You still get five hybrid DC/PWM mode headers, and you even get a pump header that should run full speed by default. You all get full UEFI and Windows support so that you can control the headers multiple ways.
Controller Quality: GIGABYTE didn't reduce controller quality to lower price. You still get Intel's latest PHY the i219v, you still get the ALC1220, and you still get the ASMedia ASM3142 controller. Controller quality is an easy area where vendors can make cuts to save a few dollars, but GIGABYTE didn't here.
No SLI: SLI requires x8/x8 on two slots at a minimum, and that's not possible on this motherboard.
The GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 is a solid entry-level Z370 motherboard. Compared to high-end Z370 motherboards, the Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 might not have the best VRMs, PCI-E layout, or 3rd party features, but it does come with a lot of cost savings benefits.
Many users just want a basic motherboard that gets the job done and supports their needs, and this motherboard is designed to do that for gamers. You get solid controller quality, new features such as USB 3.1, 120dB SNR audio, digital RGB support, and x4 M.2 slots on this entry-level motherboard. If you are looking for a basic motherboard that meets your needs at a fair price, the Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 is worth a look.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Overall TweakTown Rating||93%|
The Bottom Line: The GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 is one of the most affordable Z370 motherboards that is centered on gaming, but it still offers high quality controllers and features.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Possible new Fornite maps photographed at GDC 2018
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit