While we took a gander at the Z370 Aorus Gaming 3, today we will take a look at a more affordable model. The K3 version of the motherboard has not yet hit the US market, but it could down the line as a much more affordable Z370 motherboard. The market for affordable Z370 motherboards is huge since the B and H series motherboards are not currently available, so if you guys a non-K 8th CPU you still need a Z370 motherboard to run it. Vendors have taken notice, and have started to ship lower cost entry-level motherboards, let's take a look at the Z370 Aorus Gaming K3.
The Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 offers two M.2 slots, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and it supports CrossFireX.
The Z370 Aorus Gaming K3's price is TBD, but it should be roughly 20-30 less than the Gaming 3 which is $159.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]