ASRock's X99 Mini-ITX was one of a kind, and with the advent of Intel's X299 chipset, ASRock once again breaks the monotony of full-sized ATX motherboards and shrinks the HEDT X299 platform for small form factor (SFFPC) builds. The X299E-ITX/ac has many advantages over its predecessor.
For starters, you get three M.2 slots for drives, quad channel memory (albeit SO-DIMMs), a nice VRM, and even a custom water block you can buy separately. In fact, after working with the motherboard, I highly recommend buying the Bitspower full cover block if you plan on heavy overclocking, as it also cools down the VRMs.
Without further hesitation, let's see what the X299E-ITX/AC has to offer.
The X299E-ITX/ac offers three Ultra M.2 slots (two from CPU and one from PCH), USB 3.1, Wireless AC 2x2, dual Intel LAN, a single PCI-E x16 slot, and many other standard features such as USB 3.0 and SATA6Gb/s.
The X299E-ITX/ac costs $399.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299E-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X299E-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X299E-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking With G.Skill 3800MHz SO-DIMMs]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]