ASRock's X99 Mini-ITX was one of a kind, and with the advent of Intel's X299 chipset, ASRock once again breaks the monotony of full-sized ATX motherboards and shrinks the HEDT X299 platform for small form factor (SFFPC) builds. The X299E-ITX/ac has many advantages over its predecessor.
For starters, you get three M.2 slots for drives, quad channel memory (albeit SO-DIMMs), a nice VRM, and even a custom water block you can buy separately. In fact, after working with the motherboard, I highly recommend buying the Bitspower full cover block if you plan on heavy overclocking, as it also cools down the VRMs.
Without further hesitation, let's see what the X299E-ITX/AC has to offer.
The X299E-ITX/ac offers three Ultra M.2 slots (two from CPU and one from PCH), USB 3.1, Wireless AC 2x2, dual Intel LAN, a single PCI-E x16 slot, and many other standard features such as USB 3.0 and SATA6Gb/s.
The X299E-ITX/ac costs $399.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock X299E-ITX/ac Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299E-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X299E-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X299E-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking With G.Skill 3800MHz SO-DIMMs]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Alien MMO shooter could be a ways off
- Nintendo Switch system update 8.1.0, minimal changes
- New Age of Empires IV information to be released this year
- Mortal Kombat 11 gets ranked seasonal play in Kombat League
- Cyberpunk 2077 has multiple endings based on player choices
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- TweakTown's Best of E3 2019 Awards
- Q1900DC-ITX No Video Output
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released