With the extreme popularity of AMD's Threadripper CPUs comes the need for the evaluation of current X399 motherboard offerings. Generally, X399 motherboards aren't cheap, possibly due to the cost of the chipset and socket, and so vendors are pulling out all their little tricks and unique features to try and provide a better user experience than the competition. Today we are going to take a look at GIGABYTE's X399 AORUS Gaming 7, which is GIGABYTE's current top of the line X399 motherboard.
GIGABYTE's X399 AORUS Gaming 7 offers all the latest and greatest when it comes to connectivity and also incorporates many of GIGABYTE's unique features we have seen on high-end X299 motherboards. That includes tons of RGB LED features, M.2 heat sinks, quality VRMs, and even unique features that improve USB usage.
Let's take a look at what GIGABYTE has to offer with the X399 AORUS Gaming 7.
The X399 AORUS Gaming 7 features a single Killer NIC, USB 3.1, triple M.2 slots, support for 4-way multi-GPU, Wireless AC, and high-end audio.
The X399 AORUS Gaming 7 costs $389.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 AORUS Gaming 7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]