With the extreme popularity of AMD's Threadripper CPUs comes the need for the evaluation of current X399 motherboard offerings. Generally, X399 motherboards aren't cheap, possibly due to the cost of the chipset and socket, and so vendors are pulling out all their little tricks and unique features to try and provide a better user experience than the competition. Today we are going to take a look at GIGABYTE's X399 AORUS Gaming 7, which is GIGABYTE's current top of the line X399 motherboard.
GIGABYTE's X399 AORUS Gaming 7 offers all the latest and greatest when it comes to connectivity and also incorporates many of GIGABYTE's unique features we have seen on high-end X299 motherboards. That includes tons of RGB LED features, M.2 heat sinks, quality VRMs, and even unique features that improve USB usage.
Let's take a look at what GIGABYTE has to offer with the X399 AORUS Gaming 7.
The X399 AORUS Gaming 7 features a single Killer NIC, USB 3.1, triple M.2 slots, support for 4-way multi-GPU, Wireless AC, and high-end audio.
The X399 AORUS Gaming 7 costs $389.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 AORUS Gaming 7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower