Installation and Finished Product
Installing the back plate is simple. You first stick the pads to the underside of the backplate, and then by aligning the holes of the motherboard with the pins on the plate, you press on it to allow the tape to hold it there for you.
The next step is to grab the proper set of standoffs and mount them into whatever back plate your system requires to be used. These are screwed in until the threads stop.
Next, our attention was back to the head unit, as we mounted the Intel top bracket onto it. The bracket passes the tabs on the side of the head unit, and after a slight twist, they grab onto the tabs. To keep the keys locked to the tabs, you then clip in the lower lock mechanism, which holds all three parts together.
After applying some MX-2 to the top of the processor, we then move on to installing the large nuts onto the standoffs. Again, we took these nuts down as far as they will go. There are no issues with clearance from any direction, but the head unit is a tad taller than the motherboard heat sinks, just slightly taller than the memory.
While the D-Frame is not 360mm water cooling friendly, we managed to hang the radiator at the top of the chassis so we could see it installed. A bit more tubing would have been nice for our install, but keep in mind, most cases are not as tall as we have the radiator installed. In most cases, this AIO should give you little issue, as long as it is 360mm radiator ready.
There is no way we would end this review without looking at what the Floe Riing 360 delivered once the light show begins. Yes, there is more wiring and setup involved with this AIO, but the effort is so worth the results. OF course, you do not have to choose just this display; the software delivers many options to utilize.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- PC Building Simulator sells 100,000 copies in 30 days
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit