Today we have ASRock's top of the line Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 X299 motherboard. The motherboard is targeted not only at gamers as its model name suggests, but also professionals and power users. It has the latest 10Gbit NIC from Aquantia as well as workstation features and a high-quality VRM.
ASRock's X299 Taichi was a very affordable motherboard compared to other X299 motherboards, but the X299 Gaming i9 is in another league, with many other features that make it a premium X299 motherboard.
Let's take a look at what ASRock has to offer.
The Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 offers Wireless AC, dual Intel NICs, a 10Gbit NIC, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, and many SATA 6Gb/s ports.
The Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 costs $389.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]