BIOSTAR's BIOS is not the worst thing about the motherboard, but it is also not the best. They have made some changes to the way you overclock, and actual improvements over previous BIOS versions for their X370 line. It is easier to overclock with custom P-States now.
There is still the hardware limitation for DC mode fan control, but you still get PWM fan control over the few headers the motherboard features.
BIOSTAR's software suite includes Racing, which includes LED control, HW monitoring, and some audio features. FLY.NET is a network control application, and BIOSTAR also offers BIOS Update and eHot-Line.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370GTN Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]