The Z270GT8 reveals its hardware!
The VRM on this motherboard is surprisingly high-end. It utilizes the IR35201 fully-digital eight phase PWM from International Rectifier. The PWM is being used in 6+2 phase mode; five out of the six PWM channels on the main rail are doubled to 10 by five IR3599. The 10 PWM outputs each goes to an IR3555M International Rectifier 60A fully integrated power stages. The output filter uses 5K capacitors.
The iGPU rail gets two PWM channels from the IR35201 which are routed to an IR3598 dual driver. The IR3598 drives two phases consisting of Sinopower SM4377 and SM4364A MOSFETs. The memory VRM uses an Anpec APW7120 single phase PWM with integrated driver and uses two Sinopower SM4377 PowerPAKs.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270GT8 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z270GT8 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z270GT8 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]