Having previously reviewed Biostar's Z270GT6, I did not know what to expect from the Z270GT8. Looking at its specifications, it would seem that the GT8 is a much more capable and loaded motherboard. The motherboard features U.2 as well as M.2, upgraded HDMI, and even a fully digital VRM.
With a stronger VRM and more features, the Z270GT8 looks and feels more high-end. Biostar typically focuses on the mid and low-end market, but with the introduction of the GT8 and GT9 Biostar is raising the bar.
Let's see what they have to offer.
The Z270GT8 offers a very interesting PCI-E layout, USB 3.1, U.2, M.2, digital VRM, and lightening charger technology.
The Z270GT8 will cost $329.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270GT8 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z270GT8 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z270GT8 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]