The Z270X-UD5 reveals a lot about itself without heat sinks.
The VRM on this motherboard is in an 8+3 phase configuration, the eight CPU phases are doubled up from four by doubling of the components per phase. GIGABYTE is using their Power inductors and 10K FP capacitors. The PWM controller is the Intersil ISL95866 4+3 multiphase R3 PWM controller. The +4 rail has two integrated drivers while the +3 has a single integrated driver. GIGABYTE adds four extra drivers so that they can use all 4+3 phases.
The MOSFETs are the ON Semiconductor NTMFS4C10N for the high-side and NTMFS4C06N for the low-side, each driver outputs to two of each. The drivers are Intersil ISL6625A.
The memory VRM is a single phase with a Richtek RT8120D single phase PWM with integrated driver and two NTMFS4C06N for the low-side and a single NTMFS4C06N for the high-side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270X-UD5 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z270X-UD5 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z270X-UD5 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]