EVGA is a household name when it comes to GPUs, but when it comes to motherboards, they are a lesser-known player in a saturated market. EVGA is known for their high-quality production and larger than life feature sets, but every generation they only launch a few motherboards. I reviewed the Z170 FTW a month ago, and I was impressed by the quality. Now that it has been a few months since launch many manufacturers have improved their BIOS support as well as overclocking, and EVGA sent over their Z170 Classified.
There is one feature that sets the Z170 Classified apart from the competition; it supports 3-way and 4-way SLI. While this might seem like something better suited for the X99 platform, there are still those who would rather save some money and take advantage of the new PCH and its offerings. The Classified line has a long history of success; let us see how the latest iteration does!
The Z170 Classified provides many high-end features including, 32Gbps M.2, 2x Intel Gbit NICs, 8x SATA6gbps (with 2x SATA Express), Creative Core3Di audio, an internal USB 3.1 header, and support for 3 and 4-way SLI.
At the time of writing, the Z170 Classified is priced at $399 on Newegg, making it one of the most expensive Z170 motherboards.
PRICING: You can find the EVGA Z170 Classified (Intel Z170) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA Z170 Classified (Intel Z170) Motherboard retails for $400 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA Z170 Classified (Intel Z170) Motherboard retails for £357 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z170 Classified Overview]
- Page 3 [EVGA Z170 Classified Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [EVGA Z170 Classified Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- Bitmain announces next-gen Antminer ASICs ship soon with 7nm
- NCIX servers sold on Craigslist with 15 years of user data
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA SPECTRIX D80 DDR4 3000MHz 32GB Memory Kit
- DICE addresses ridiculous death experience in Battlefield V
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam