Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the TeraStation includes a plain brown box with a label at the top right corner. This label carries capacity and model number.
The scope of delivery includes the appliance, power cable, and reading materials. We also have a flash drive that houses the operating system recovery if needed.
The front of the TeraStation houses a small LCD screen at the top with the power button on the left and a set of LEDs above.
The back of the 5200 has the built-in PSU to the top while the I/O includes a switch for boot selection along with all four USB ports. Further down, we have both Gigabit LAN ports and the Kensington lock slot.
Opening the front panel, you can see the VGA connection for your monitor along with both numbered drive bays.
A new addition to the TeraStation lineup is WD Red NAS hard drives. Previously Buffalo used WD Green drives.
PRICING: You can find the Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server retails for $770 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server retails for £585 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit