We reviewed the Supermicro X9DR7-TF+ (Intel C602J) not long ago, and absolutely loved it.
The X9DR7-TF+ is a fully loaded motherboard that is packed with features, and has top performance to boot. We really enjoyed everything the X9DR7-TF+ had to offer, so when we had a chance to review the Supermicro X10DRC-T4+, we were very excited to fire this board up and see what it could do.
Supermicro took the already powerful X9DR7-TF+ motherboard, and fully updated it to handle the new Haswell-EP E5-2600 v3 series processors and C612 chipset, plus they threw in a whole host of new features, to make the new X10DRC-T4+. The X10DRC-T4+ is a top-of-the-line Supermicro motherboard, able to take on many data center needs with ease.
The X10DRC-T4+ also fits into Supermicro's New Generation X10 Green Computing Solutions, with optimized performance and power efficiency. The key features of the X10DRC-T4+ are:
- Dual socket R3 (LGA 2011) supports Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 family; QPI up to 9.6GT/s
- Intel C612 chipset
- Up to 1.5TB reg. ECC DDR4 2133MHz; 24x DIMM sockets
- Two PCI-E 3.0 x16, three PCI-E 3.0 x8, and one PCI-E 2.0 x4 (in x8) slot
- Quad LAN w/ Intel X540 10GBase-T
- Ten SATA3 (6Gbps) ports w/ Intel C612 controller; RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Eight SAS3 (12Gbps) ports w/ LSI 3108 controller; RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- SuperCap option support. Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN
- Three USB 3.0 (two rear, one Type A)
PRICING: You can find the Supermicro X10DRC-T4+ for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Supermicro X10DRC-T4+ retails for $1,039.95 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit