For day to day typing I typically always reach for my old standby, the Logitech G110. While this keyboard isn't "great" it is what I am used to and typically most of my writing is done on this. Once I am either done gaming or writing, I then move over to quite a selection of various older keyboards, and a couple of wireless versions I have picked up for benching of coolers, or even using one in my living room for the HTPC. While older keyboards are nice to have around, the length of the cable can sometimes really be a pain in the "you know where" to deal with.
For me I am typically sitting at my desk and the benching rig is across the room. While I can read the screen from eight feet away, I typically have to roll my chair across the room, if even just to reset the PC for the next round of testing; my concentration is broken on what I was doing. What I need is a way to make my life easier and more productive within an arm's reach.
Step in Enermax! This is a company that is more revered for their power supplies, fans/coolers and cases. Enermax does have a peripherals section listed on their global site, and glancing through, it seems Enermax has been offering a few keyboard for a while now. They offered both wired and wireless versions of keyboards in the past, but this time we receive more of a complete wireless kit instead of just a single peripheral. Looking at what Enermax has previously released I do believe this to be the first such offering where you get a keyboard, mouse and a 3-in-1 mouse pad. So whether adding this to a laptop, desktop, HTPC, or even just to make life easier, Enermax is offering the complete plug and play system to input to your PC.
Today we are going to be having a look at the Briskie kit from Enermax. With this assembly of components, Enermax delivers a 2.4 GHz wireless, spill resistant keyboard and optical mouse. As you will soon see, everything, and I mean everything you need is included in the box, and if not taking pictures as I do, you can be plugged in and using this kit within two minutes of its arrival. So let's see what Enermax is offering as I continue to use the Briskie to deliver these contents, so any issues or any of the pleasures of this keyboard are just a fingertip away of my attention.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Xeon W-3175X: 28C/56T could cost up to $4000
- 3DMark's ray tracing benchmark: RTX 2080 Ti scores 51FPS
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire